99 Day's ago
Job ID - 2022-09
- Full Time
If you have suitable experience in CNC controls, programs and milling cutters to be proficient in prototyping and serial production, then this job is for you. The role is a full-time position, based at our plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are looking for a skilled SETTER to work using a CNC machine. A professional that can
program/set and monitor the machine to perform the allocated tasks to meet targets, criteria, and
To be a successful SETTER you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work related goals.
- Programming and setting up CNC to complete new products/different functions.
- Change the tooling of the CNC machine.
- Observe machine operation to verify accuracy of machine settings and to detect
malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, using precision measuring instruments such as
micrometer and dial caliper.
- Adjust machine control, including part process.
- Verify “first piece inspection” using appropriate measuring instruments.
- Generally, monitor the work being undertaken and completed, testing, and taking agreed
critical measurements to identify problems and the need for adjustment etc., and to
immediately make any adjustments as necessary.
- Post edit CNC program to “fine-tune” process for optimum performance.
- Undertake agreed on CNC inspection.
- Maintain accurate data/records/documentation associated with your work.
- Carry out tasks within allotted time limits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, policies and procedures, codes and legislation
including health and safety.
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organization and/or its
clients/customers to the Line Manager.
- Contribute towards the smooth running of the team.
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls.
- Adhere to all organization policies and procedures.
- From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonable.
required of your job role.
- You are responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with
your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organization