10 Day's ago
Job ID - 2023-22
- Full Time
Are you critical yet creative? Curious yet capable? Are you ready to handle the constantly changing world around us? A role is here for you. The role is a full-time position, based at our plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist who will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of process improvements across APT. The Specialist will work with all departments to identify opportunities for improvement, develop plans to implement changes, and track and report on progress. This is a hands-on role that will require the Specialist to be both strategic and tactical in their approach. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in process improvement, project management, and change management. A problem solver with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Analyze and improve existing manufacturing processes to optimize safety, quality, productivity, and profitability.
- Manages process improvement projects with respect to time, personnel, and budgets.
- Design and develop manufacturing processes to optimize the productivity and profitability of new products along with the assigned team.
- Assist the engineering department with detailed analysis of problems and recommend solutions after review and collection of supporting data.
- Research, studies, and recommends new equipment, processes, or technology.
- Uses specific skills (six sigma/lean) to assist in problem-solving.
- Assures product and process quality by designing test/measurement methods, helps establish standards, and ensures the manufacturing process is statistically capable.
Sounds like a match? Apply now!
Explore Our Services
Our experienced cross-functional teams provide detailed technical guidance to customer extrusion profile designers to help make each project a success.
From customer design to tangible fabricated and finished components, we are here to make your automotive concepts a reality using various state-of-the-art production equipment and methods.
Design for Manufacture (DFM)
Essential to any project success is careful planning and customer design reviews. Our team provide guidance from the start of a project to ensure feasibility is met.
Covering prototyping to serial production, our in-house capability to create necessary tooling combined with our matured & reputable toolmaker network is a core part of our service delivery.
Our in-group spectrum of surface treatment options provides our customers with peace of mind as a “one-stop-shop” for a fully finished component, ready for assembly into vehicles around the world.
An often overlooked aspect of any project is the packaging and logistics of finished products. Our team are experienced in developing suitable packaging concepts in collaboration with our packaging supplier experts, to ensure safe transit of components around the globe.