37 Day's ago
Job ID - 2023-31
- Test CategoryAutomotive
- Full Time
Are you critical yet creative? Curious yet capable? Are you ready to handle the constantly changing world around us? A role is here for you. The role is a full-time position, based at our plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, manufacturing, and implementation. The successful candidate should have electrical knowledge and be assigned responsible for packaging development.
To be a successful candidate, you to be able to improve electrical processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
• Develop, configure, and optimize electrical processes from inception through to start-up and certification
• Assess processes, take measurements, and interpret data
• Design, run, test, and upgrade systems and processes
• Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
• Perform process simulations
• Manage cost and time constraints
• Perform risk assessments
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
• Proven work experience in process engineering
• Excellent technical skills
• Knowledge of process-related standards
• Experience in process simulations
• Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
• CAD or AutoCAD skills
• Familiarity with health and safety regulations
• Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills