58 Day's ago
Job ID - 2022-15
- Full Time
We are looking for a project manager to join our expanding business. This is an exciting role at the forefront of the German & Western Europe automotive market, requiring professionalism, diligence, and a hands-on approach to delivering projects to customer needs. You will be working closely with our team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Building the business case and taking part in the RFQ phase as a Project Management Consultant
- Preparing and tracking Benefits and their realization
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalog traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along APT’s working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown, and handover to production
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of APT business
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to production
- Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathers status reports of team members across their projects and addresses issues as appropriate
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Managing the change process
- Leading project in alignment with APT and known Project Management methodologies
- Creating and Managing planning using project management tools
- Cooperation with Customers and 3rd parties engaged in program/portfolio/projects
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used
- Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in order to minimize APT’s exposure to risk across multiple projects
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilization across projects
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
Sounds like a match? Apply now!
Explore Our Services
Our experienced cross-functional teams provide detailed technical guidance to customer extrusion profile designers to help make each project a success.
From customer design to tangible fabricated and finished components, we are here to make your automotive concepts a reality using various state-of-the-art production equipment and methods.
Design for Manufacture (DFM)
Essential to any project success is careful planning and customer design reviews. Our team provide guidance from the start of a project to ensure feasibility is met.
Covering prototyping to serial production, our in-house capability to create necessary tooling combined with our matured & reputable toolmaker network is a core part of our service delivery.
Our in-group spectrum of surface treatment options provides our customers with peace of mind as a “one-stop-shop” for a fully finished component, ready for assembly into vehicles around the world.
An often overlooked aspect of any project is the packaging and logistics of finished products. Our team are experienced in developing suitable packaging concepts in collaboration with our packaging supplier experts, to ensure safe transit of components around the globe.