37 Day's ago
Job ID - 2023-234
- Test CategoryAutomotive
- Full Time
Are you critical yet creative? Curious yet capable? Are you ready to handle the constantly changing world around us? A role is here for you. The role is a full-time position, based at our plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
We are looking for a Quality Supervisor to ensure that all processes, products, and services meet
or exceed the required quality standards.
The main aim of the role is to ensure that the components being produced meet the highest
quality standards and conform to the required specifications.\
• Conduct routine and non-routing analysis of in-process materials, raw materials, and
• Prioritize, coordinate, and plan activities of Process Specialists and Technicians by shift and
ensure that issues are driven to completion, e.g., scrap cost reduction projects, Control Plan
reviews, CPKs reviews, and improvements.
• Support and lead quality initiatives for scrap reduction, including planning and carrying out
special studies as needed to lower NOK and reject rates, gathering data for changes to the
process or product, and IDM (Internal Defect Management).
• Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
Investigate or report questionable test results, failures, or out-of-specification parts.
Manage and identify quality problems on any assembly line found to have conditions that
may produce non-conforming, or out-specification parts not rejected by the test stations
and recommend solutions and corrective actions.
• Monitor test procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established
item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols. Quarantine any product or pieces
of parts judged nonconforming or suspects.
• Ensure that the workforce is well-trained on quality standards, procedures, and best
practices. They may conduct training sessions to educate employees about quality control
• Collaborate with suppliers to maintain consistent quality of incoming materials and
components, as these factors greatly influence the final product’s quality.
• A strong understanding of automotive manufacturing processes, quality control techniques,
and industry-specific regulations and standards is essential.
• Proficiency in using statistical tools and data analysis techniques to interpret quality data
and make data-driven decisions.
• The ability to identify and analyse quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, and
implement effective corrective and preventive actions.
• The ability to lead and motivate a team to maintain a culture of quality and continuous