Technical Sales Engineer
50 Day's ago
Job ID - 2023-29
- Test CategoryAutomotive
- Full Time
Are you critical yet creative? Curious yet capable? Are you ready to handle the constantly changing world around us? A role is here for you. The role is a full-time position, based at our plant in Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to support the business with technical/analytical skills and administrative work in line with APT Commercial & New Business’s strategic direction driving world-class manufacturing and production parts supply to ensure the future growth of the company.
- Support with Sales and Enquiry data and tracking; helping the Commercial Manager with tracking & and communicating price fluctuations to customers including LME, Billet Premium, FX and shipping costs (special training will be provided), including customer communication and liaison with suppliers.
- Provide administrative support for new enquiries including support with booking enquiry data (info and CAD/drawing data), reading and understanding engineering drawings and specs, creating draft project mandate documentation and project handover support to the Design Engineering Dept.
- Help to maintain the Sales Enquiry Register and Sales Order Register and support with data review for management meetings – the nature of some of this data will be sensitive; discretion is required at all times for sensitive information.
- Supporting production Quotation Documentation and Sales Order Acknowledgment Documents for review and sign-off by the Commercial Manager before communicating to customers.
- Assisting with Sales and Marketing duties including support to co-ordinate trade shows, helping with email marketing, website and online content updates where necessary (training will be provided) etc.
- General communication with customers and suppliers’ enquiries and existing projects – supportive role
- Raising Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) to suppliers via the Contract Express system
- Support with customer NDA & business terms and conditions & and administration during the agreement process with customers.