Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Automotive Precision Technology (APT) follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Automotive Precision Technology (APT) uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal information when you register on our website or fill out a form. This includes, but is not limited to items such as name, e-mail address, phone number or postal address. You may browse our website without providing any personal information or revealing your identity.
We will collect the following types of personal information about you when you complete an online form on our website.
- Full name
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Company name
As part of the Automotive Precision Technology (APT)’ recruitment process, we may also collect the following information from applicants for the review and evaluation of their applications.
- Contact information (name, email address and phone numbers)
- Nationality and age
- Academic qualifications
- Skills and competencies
- Experience certificates or reference letters
- Resume/CV documents that support your job applications
- Employment history
Where do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To enhance usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- To monitor frequently visited webpages and their frequency
- To help identify you after you register on our website
- To reach back to you and respond to your questions or requests
- To help provide you access to desirable content based on your set preferences
Automotive Precision Technology (APT) does not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How we protect personal information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we obtain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, interference, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices or changes in applicable law. We will indicate at the top of this Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.
How to contact us
To ask us questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org